Classroom Course - Classroom Requirements
- State Issued ID (drivers license, passport, birth certificate)
- Copy of traffic ticket(s) or any paperwork the court gave you.
- Be on time - State law does not allow students to enter class late.
Things you need to bring with you to class!
- A pen and something to take notes with, and yes there will be a test!
- Your driver's license or a picture ID. The State law say's you cannot take a defensive driving course without providing proper identification.
- Your traffic citation or any paperwork you received from the court - this will prevent any unnecessary delays in the delivery of your certificate.
- $29.95 cash or money order unless payment is made on the ComedyDefensiveDriving.com website.
- You should arrive to class 15 minutes early - State law does not allow instructors to admit anyone into the room that is late.
- Meal Money - Students are allowed to eat and drink during class during designated times. A menu will be available with items available for purchase.
- An orange jumpsuit that says "Department of Corrections". Just Kidding!
Classroom fees vary
$25 to $50
Course (must enter promo-code for discount)
regular price $29.95
FREE CERTIFICATE DELIVERY USPS $0.00
United States Postal Service
NEED YOUR CERTIFICATE FAST?
- Courier ($40 and up) Dallas / Ft Worth / Denton and surrounding cities
- Standard Overnight 3pm ($14.95)
not available in all areas
PROMO CODE IS:
Only available in DFW area.